“Out there, besides what is right and what is wrong, there is an enormous field. That is where we will meet."~Rumi

February 15, 2007

I Wish

26th May 2005

I wish you were here
So we can watch the sunset
So we can climb a mountain
So that we can just be together

But many oceans separate us
And I am here and you are there
And I don't know when I will see you again

Life is strange
Or maybe it's the human race that is strange
Or maybe it's just you and me

I wish I could have told you
What has been on my mind and in my heart
For so long now
And sometimes I wish we would have done things differently

But living in the past is no way to go
So we learn from our mistakes and our fears
And we look ahead to a brighter future
Possibly together, possibly not

Wherever our paths may lead
Whatever roads we choose to take
Know that I will never be too far away

No comments: