“Out there, besides what is right and what is wrong, there is an enormous field. That is where we will meet."~Rumi

March 28, 2007

Proud Aunt

Today I am feeling extremely happy and proud. My second niece came into the world less than 24 hours ago at the time I am writing this :-) Baby Sarah was born on 28th March 2007. My sister refused to tell me what she was going to name her second child. She wouldn't even give me any hints despite me being overseas!! But Sarah, that is a very nice name :-)

My friend Tammy had a baby daughter around September/October last year (sorry I cannot remember!) and named her Sarah. I thought, that is such a pretty name :-)

And so now I have two nieces - Ashleigh and Sarah :-) Mum said Sarah is just gorgeous with jet-black hair and two cute little dimples!! She even opened her eyes when mum went to visit tonight. The only thing, mum said, is that she has a flat nose like you!!! hahaha...Thanks mum! :-)

And so, we have another little angel in this world :-) I have not seen any pictures yet, but I cannot wait to meet her!!! But that won't be until November this year!! I guess in the meantime, I will just have to watch her grow from photos! :-)

Oh, and from my last post where I said it was raining babies...well, afterwards my girlfriend Jenny told me she was pregnant with her second child and will be due sometime in August! See...it really is raining babies!! :-)

No comments: