“Out there, besides what is right and what is wrong, there is an enormous field. That is where we will meet."~Rumi

July 14, 2007

A Change is Coming...

I feel on a soul level that a change is coming...I don't know, it's just a feeling.

I am very excited yet a bit afraid at the same time. There is nothing to be afraid of I know...but I guess old habits die hard...

Quite a few things have happened in the past few weeks...maybe kinda like a light being switched on and a bit of a prod from divine powers that they are with me every step of the way...

Scottish things
I have booked myself in for a spiritual awareness week in Findhorn, Scotland in August. My soul calling for some time-out will be granted when I go there. Ever since I booked this in mid-June I have come across so many 'Scottish' incidences. I met up with Petra's workmates one weekend and 3 of them were from Scotland. Another time I was on the bus and I heard 2 girls talking - one in a Scottish accent! Then I spoke to a friend from another rugby club and she was going to Scotland during the Rugby World Cup to watch a game there. I didn't know that she had spent a year in Glasgow to learn English. And what is more, she told me she spent 5 months in Aberdeen, which is close to where Findhorn is!!! Then the other day the TV was on and I heard 'Scotland Yard'...

Rainbows
About 2 weeks ago I was thinking what I could draw for my SS. I decided to draw her a rainbow. Later that day Petra emailed me and told me that she saw a rainbow that morning :-) So I told her about my rainbow drawing :-) She then said that I had sent her a rainbow as a gift earlier that morning on Facebook...which I had totally forgotten about!!! How bad is my memory?!! So...3 rainbows in a day :-)

Sam
A few nights ago I dreamt about a friend from uni. Her name is Sam. I don't know her that well, but we did speak occasionally and we also have a mutual friend Diana. I dreamt that we were chatting and she told me she lived in 'Pam Hills' which was somewhere in Sydney in my dream. And in an instant, like in the blink of an eye, we found ourselves there. Before us stretched wild grass and beyond that a nice lake. Behind us were all these houses like in a housing estate. We chatted and all of a sudden I saw my school friend Bron's sister. She came and sat next to Sam and myself. I was wondering where my friend Bron was and then she appeared. It wasn't until I was writing this dream down in my journal that I realised I had 2 Sams in my dream because Bron's sister's name is Samantha also!!!

Chatting to Sze after I had this dream, she mentioned the medium which SS and I had gone to see a few years ago. Straight away I said...Oh yes, Sam Harding. And only then did I realise that was the third mention of 'Sam' within like 2 days of each other!!!

So I don't know what's with all that, but I think it's really cool :-)

Also within the last week I finally acknowledged to myself that although I still love a certain someone, I knew that I was no longer in love with him. That road has been very long and the path perhaps too worn. I felt a bit of sadness wash over me but we did have some really really good times which will always live on in my memories. Our relationship has tested my utmost strength and played on my weaknesses. It has brought me to great heights and also to the depths of my despair. Despite the strong bond that we once had, and the certainty I once felt, I feel that we missed our chance a long time ago - and so we must move on. I certainly do not regret the path that I have taken :-) It has strengthened my soul :-)

I felt a kind of release. And this time, despite me saying this numerous times before...I really am letting go :-) I realised that by letting go, I am free to love again and more importantly to allow myself to be loved. My angels keep whispering in my ear that there is someone out there who is more than I could have ever imagined or wanted. That he is waiting and that when I see him I will know. Perhaps it's just my wishful thinking :-) But I'd like to believe the angels on this one ;-p

So, bring on the change! ;-)

No comments: