“Out there, besides what is right and what is wrong, there is an enormous field. That is where we will meet."~Rumi

June 17, 2007

Addicted

I am currently addicted to Facebook!!! Perhaps I will write more in my blog once the Facebook novelty wears off!!! :-)

Anyway, a few months ago Petra had sent me an invite to join Facebook. Honestly I wasn't all that keen on the idea. I didn't really know much about it, but to me it was like meeting random people online, which I am wary of. So I never joined.

Just last Monday I was chatting to my godsister on MSN and she told me I should join Facebook, and again I was still feeling reluctant about it and told her yeh, that I would check it out later!!! That evening when I got home from work I received another invite to join Facebook from another friend...and so I thought...well twice in one day...there must be something to it...so I will join!!!

And I did. And now I am addicted to it. I do not know why?! Perhaps it is being able to get in touch with friends from long ago. It is like this one place where you can go and see what your friends have been up to, send them short messages, see photos of each other. I think it is a really easy way to communicate with friends, especially if you don't really want to read long-winded emails or don't really have much time to write them personal emails! :-)

Also I think it's cool to see 'six degrees of separation' and who knows who and how :-) I feel like telling all my friends who are not already on Facebook to quickly jump on the bandwagon and see what all the fuss is about :-)

Well, I must get back to Facebook now :-)

No comments: