“Out there, besides what is right and what is wrong, there is an enormous field. That is where we will meet."~Rumi

June 27, 2007

Disappearing Act

I don't really know why, but right now I just feel like disappearing for a while.

This morning at home I logged onto Facebook and saw that 2 of my best buddies had joined and I was so excited and happy!!! Then as I was sitting and waiting for my ride to work, all of a sudden I felt the need to just get away from everything and everyone. No internet, no mobile, nothing.

I kinda just felt like getting away from everything that I knew - for a week or maybe two. I felt like totally disappearing and only my mum would be able to reach me...

I don't know why or what is happening to me. But as my SS told me - I must trust my vibe and create some stillness for reflection.

Maybe it's the thought of a specific someone, or the prospect of having to face my boss tomorrow after she found out about my plans to leave Switzerland from someone else! It is possibly these things, but I know that on a soul level, it is something much greater...

At the present moment I feel that something within me is not in alignment with my higher self. So I am feeling this push and pull which is uncomfortable. I think I am about to undergo a phenomenal transition on the spiritual level...

So let me just disappear for a while...

2 comments:

mich said...

Hi Jacs! I'm sure you'll find your way. You've done so much and seen so much in the past couple of yrs, change is good and maybe you're just fearing it now that you're moving on. Take care and know that all your friends are thinking of u!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.